Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen (14) days without needing to state any reasons. The period for this right of withdrawal form is fourteen (14) days from the day on which you, or a third person who was designated by you and who is not the carrier or shipper, took possession of the goods. We have an extended return policy for Christmas. Orders placed from 27th November to 19th December can be sent back until 15th January 2020. If you wish to make use of your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, Feuerwear GmbH & Co. KG
Managing directors: Martin Klüsener, Robert Klüsener
Tel: +49 (0) 221 46 89 23 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 221 46 89 23 - 40
by means of an unmistakable and unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, a fax or an e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. Simply fill out the right of withdrawal form Right of withdrawal form or another type of unmistakable and unambiguous declaration and send it to us. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation at once (for example, by e-mail) to inform you that we have received your request for withdrawal. In order to comply with the period of time set for this right of withdrawal, it is sufficient if you send us the notification that you are exercising this right of withdrawal before the end of the period allowed for the right of withdrawal.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we are required to reimburse to you all payments that we have received from you, including the shipping costs (with the exception of any extra costs that are incurred if you chose another form of shipment than the cost-effective standard form of shipping that we offer), and this within fourteen (14) days at the latest from the day on which we received this notification of your withdrawal from this contract. We will use for this reimbursement the same form of payment that you had used in the original transaction unless we have explicitly agreed on something else to the contrary; under no circumstances will this reimbursement be offset against payments due. We can refuse to make the reimbursement until we have received the goods back again or until you have provided proof that you have sent the goods back, whichever comes first. You are required to send back to us or to hand over the goods immediately and under all circumstances within fourteen (14) days at the latest of the day on which you notified us that you wish to withdraw from this contract. You have complied with this period if you send the goods back to us before the end of a period of fourteen (14) days. You are required to bear the direct costs of sending the goods back. You are only required to pay for any loss in value of the goods if upon checking the condition, properties and functionality of the goods it was found that this loss in value had been due to unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
If you wish to return the goods to us, please first contact our shipping department.
In the case of return of goods with a value of over € 40, we will send customers in Germany a parcel label for return shipment free of charge.
Please note that we do not accept parcels from abroad sent without postage paid.
Contact Feuerwear shipping department
If you have financed this contract by a loan and if you cancel the financed contract, you are also no longer bound to the loan contract if both contracts form an economic unit. This is in particular to be assumed when we are simultaneously your lender or when your lender makes use of our cooperation with regard to the financing. If the loan has already been received by us at the time when the cancellation becomes effective or on return of the goods, your lender shall succeed to our rights and obligations under the financed contract in relation to you in respect of the legal consequences of the cancellation or return. The latter does not apply if the subject of the contract is the acquisition of financial instruments (e.g. securities, foreign currencies, or derivatives). Should you wish to avoid a contractual commitment as far as possible, cancel both declarations of contract separately.
End of the cancellation instructions
Exclusion of cancellation right
The cancellation right does not apply in the following cases:
1. Distance contracts for the supply of goods manufactured to customer specifications, or clearly tailored to personal requirements, or which due to their nature are not suitable for return, or which can quickly deteriorate, or which have exceeded their best-before date
2. Distance contracts for the supply of video or audio recordings or software insofar as you have broken the seal on the data media supplied
3. Distance contracts for the supply of newspapers, journals and magazines unless you have provided your declaration of contract by phone
4. Distance contracts for the supply of financial services whose market price is subject to fluctuations over which we have no influence and which can arise within the period of the cancellation right, in particular services in connection with shares, share certificates issued by a capital investment company, and other tradable securities, foreign currencies, derivatives, or financial market instruments.
1. Please avoid damaging or soiling the goods. As far as possible, return the goods to us in the original packaging with all accessories and all packaging elements. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. Should you no longer have the original packaging, please use a suitable packaging to provide adequate protection against transport damage.
2. As far as possible, please do not return the goods to us without paying postage. At your request, we will be happy to send you the postage costs in advance insofar as you are not obliged to pay them yourself.
3. Please note that the aforementioned nos. 1-2 are not preconditions for the effective exercise of the cancellation right.
Special fabrications, which also include goods produced in accordance with customer requirements, may not be returned.