We appreciate your interest in our web shop and our products.
Protection of your personal data in connection with any data collection, processing and utilization as a result of your visit to our website is important to us. Your data is protected in accordance with German regulations. Any questions on your data used by Feuerwear? Ask Allegra, email@example.com.
Below you will find information on what data is recorded during your visit to our website and how it is used:
Pursuant to Section 4e of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG)
The German Federal Data Protection Act stipulates in Section 4g that the person or persons in charge of data protection must make the information under Section 4e BDSG available upon request to everyone in an appropriate manner:
1. Name of responsible party:
Feuerwear GmbH & Co.KG
Martin Klüsener (Managing Director)
Robert Klüsener (Managing Director)
3. Address of responsible party:
Feuerwear GmbH & Co.KG
Court of registry Cologne: HR A 26737
Corporate partner: Feuerwear-Verwaltungs GmbH
Management: Martin Klüsener, Robert Klüsener
Court of registry Cologne: HR B 65071
VAT ID: DE265104510
Fax: +49 (0) 221 46 89 23 - 40
Upon written request we will be happy to inform you about which personal data of yours we have stored.
4. Purpose of collection, processing and use of data:
Feuerwear GmbH & Co. KG is a manufacturer and merchant of bags made of used fire hose. Any data which is collected and processed will principally be used for the purpose of concluding a sales transaction, i.e. the potential client provides personal data such as name, address and communication details during the ordering process and when creating a customer account. Furthermore, during the ordering process the buyer provides information on the preferred form of payment for any purchases, e.g. when paying with a credit card. The chosen form of payment, payment receipt, reminders etc. will be assigned to the customer and stored. All personal and transaction-related data as well as all data pertaining to the purchased goods are then used for processing returns etc.
The data may also be used for customer surveys regarding Feuerwear products, services and contract management. The customer may object to such use of their data at any time without other costs than the transmission charges incurring.
By giving his/her express consent (Opt-IN) a customer with a registered customer account may upon request subscribe to our online newsletter. Our online newsletter could also be subscribed without a registered customer account by giving the express consent. The customer may object to use of his/her data for this purpose at any time, without incurring any costs other than the charges for data transmission.
You have a legal right to inspect any stored data concerning your person, and also the right to demand their correction or deletion, and to withdraw your consent for their further use.
Should you decide to sign up for our free newsletter or our brand-new alert, the data you provide (title, surname, name, e-mail address) will be used solely for purposes of this registration. Every customer can prohibit this use of personal data at any time without any costs being incurred in addition to the regular data transmission charges. In the event you use the contact form provided on this internet website for purposes of getting in touch with us, the data you provide (surname, name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number) will be stored and used solely for the purpose of making contact. If you provide a customer review our website, the IP address will be stored along with your review.
Use of Google Maps
Use of Google Forms
Our website uses Google Forms for creating and conducting surveys for our clients. These surveys help us improve our offerings and services. The data collected with Google Forms are stored on a cloud storage by Google, called "Google Drive".
5. Description of involved groups of individuals and their data or data categories:
Generally only data required for business transactions is collected. Below is a list of the data we collect, process and utilize:
* First name
* Last name
* Postal address (for invoices and deliveries)
* Purchased goods
* Payment information
* Data for deliveries and returns
For statistical purposes all access to our homepage and all access to files stored on our homepage are logged. This saving is for system-related and statistical purposes. The following is logged:
*Name of file accessed
*Date and time of access
*Data volume transferred
*Report on successful access
*Web browser and requesting domain
*IP addresses of the requesting computers
This site uses the Google Display Network to advertise for products on other websites and third parties. Further information about our website and the visitors (e.g. anonymous info about age, gender, and interests) will be collected and stored for marketing purposes in an anonymized form by the so-called remarketing technology. This technology makes it possible to address internet users, who have already shown interest in our store and our products, with advertising on the websites of our partners. We are convinced that the display of personalized, interest-based advertising is more interesting for the internet users than advertising that hasn’t got such personal relevance. The data is stored using so- called "cookies”, which are stored on your computer. The technology uses an algorithm to analyze user behaviour and can then display product recommendations as interest-related banner ads on other websites and third-party websites (so-called publishers). The anonymous data collected is only used to improve our advertising campaigns, and will not be used for other purposes or forwarded to third parties.
By using this website, I agree to the collection, storage and use of anonymous user and visit data by cookies. Furthermore, I agree to the storage of my (anonymous) data in cookies, which are not deleted automatically after termination of a browser session but can be recalled, for example, on my next visit to the site. This consent may be revoked at any time by refusing to accept cookies in the browser settings.
Our website utilizes the Conversion Tracking Pixel service of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). This tool allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected to a provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. This enables us to record the efficacy of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The collected data remain anonymous. This means that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user. However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook. We are informing you on this matter according to our information at this time. Facebook is able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy found under: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. In addition, a cookie will be saved on your computer for these purposes.
You also have the option of using the ads preferences manager for Google Analytics to disable display advertising and adjust your information saved on Google Display.
6. Recipient of data or categories of recipients:
Internal departments (for example services, accounting, marketing, etc.), external contractors / service providers (such as accountants, fulfilment services, printers, etc.), public parties such as tax authorities etc.
7. Standard deadlines for the deletion of data:
Data protection laws regulate the various obligations and time limits for data retention. Once the prescribed time period has expired, data which is no longer necessary for the sales transaction is erased as a matter of routine. Data which is not relevant to the purchase process is erased as soon as its intended use no longer exists.
8. Transfer of data to third countries:
A transmission of data to third countries is not intended.
9. General description for secure data processing
All employees engaged in the processing of data agree in writing to maintain confidentiality (§ 5 BDSG). All data is protected against unauthorized access (access control) and the necessary measures are continuously adapted to the latest technical standards. All data is protected against unauthorized access (access control), the necessary measures are continuously adapted to the newest technical standards. During electronic transmission of data, encryption (according to current technical standards) takes place. Corresponding backup files are created daily in order to prevent the accidental destruction or loss of data.
10. Using Facebook plugins:
On this website we use integrated plugins of the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). If you visit a webpage with such an integrated plugin on our website, a connection with the Facebook servers is established and the plugin will be loaded onto this webpage by notifying your browser. Information about, which of our web pages you have visited, is transmitted to the Facebook servers. If you are logged in as a member of Facebook, this information is assigned by Facebook to your personal user account. Information about using the plugin functions (e.g. clicking the Like button or making a comment) is also associated with your Facebook account, which can only be prevented by logging out of your Facebook account before using the plugin. For more information on the collection and use of data by Facebook and about your rights and options for protecting your privacy, please read the privacy notices of Facebook.
We strive to protect your personal data by using all available technical and organizational measure to keep it inaccessible to third parties. As complete data security cannot be guaranteed for e-mail communications, we recommend you to always use the regular mail system when sending confidential information.
If Feuerwear GmbH & Co. KG is obliged to provide advance performance, we shall be entitled to obtain a credit reference from a recognized credit reference agency.
1. To enable us to provide you with advance performances (payment against invoice, payment by instalment etc.) we must ensure that use of this form of payment processing does not result in abuse, and that the protection of consumers against economic over-stretching is maintained. To protect against non-payment due to illiquidity, to protect against abuse through unwillingness to pay as well as against improper use by third parties, our company is affiliated to the credit warning system of the Paypal payment service. (PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg).
2. We arrange a credit check by the credit reference agency on each customer before and during each contractual relationship. This agency conducts a so-called credit-scoring process using mathematical-statistical methods as defined in Section 28b No. 1 BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act). In accordance with Section 28b No. 3 BDSG, the basis of the probability value calculated in this way - your credit rating - is not only your address data but also your personal details (first and last name) as well as personal data on your past payment record.
3. The data is collected solely for the purpose of ascertaining a statistical risk concerning your future conduct - in terms of ability and willingness to pay and in terms of the possibility of a default on payment. In this way, you grant us the opportunity of taking a sufficiently well-founded balancing decision on a case by case basis on the question of whether we can provide you with advance performances or can maintain these.
4. To enable the credit reference agency to carry out a corresponding credit check, we forward both your personal details (first and last names) as well as your address data to the agency. You can object to the forwarding of your data to the agency at any time through informal notification. In this case however, the payment options fundamentally available to you are limited to advance payment. We can then no longer provide you with advance performances, and must then possibly discontinue these.
5. In addition, we also forward personal contract data to the agency as well as details on contract-breaching payment conduct, and also obtain corresponding information from other contractual relationships, resulting during the processing term of our contractual relationship with you. The forwarding of this data is within the limits permitted by the law and is solely for the purpose of safeguarding interests deserving of protection - both of ourselves or of another contract partner of the reference agency - and taking account of your interests and concerns, deserving of protection, in/regarding exclusion of forwarding. The forwarding of data to the agency on the basis of contract-breaching conduct will only be made if you have declared your express consent to this in a manner complying with the requirements of Section 4a Subsection 1 BDSG.
6. Notwithstanding the above, we reserve the right - within the scope of that which is legally admissible (see Section 28a BDSG) - to forward your personal data concerning a claim to the said reference agency if you have failed to make the payment owed by the due date, if we have sent you two written reminders since the due date of the claim, if four weeks have passed between the first reminder and the forwarding, and you have not disputed the legality of the claim. We shall inform you in good time before forwarding information to the agency.
7. We draw your attention to the fact that you have an entitlement to information under Section 34 Subsection 2 or Subsection 4 - with respect to us as well as to the agency. There is no charge for the information.